Save® uses your phone number as part of your username to access your account.
If you no longer have access to this phone number, you can still log in with the old phone number. The OTP code can be sent to your email address we have on file, and update your phone number once logged in by following these steps:
· On a computer browser (you MUST use a computer browser as this solution will not work on the mobile app), go to http://joinsave.com and log in with your old phone number and password
· If prompted to enter an OTP code that was sent to your old phone number, click Resend
· The email verification option should now be available under the submit button. If unavailable, click Resend one more time, which should come up.
· Check your email and enter the OTP code you received
· You should now be logged in. Immediately update your phone number by following the instructions detailed in this FAQ.
The next time you log in, make sure you do it manually and not through fingerprint or Face ID. Once you have logged in by entering your number and password, you will be able to use the fingerprint and Face ID login again.
If you have not verified your email and or if you experience any issues, please contact customer support.