Once you have spoken to our customer support team and have provided the details behind your claim, our disputes team will email you a confirmation noting receipt of your dispute.
Completing your Dispute Form
- Please complete the enclosed form or provide your written confirmation, along with any other supporting documentation by replying to the email.
What happens to your debit card?
- If we determine that your card has been compromised, we will order a replacement card for you.
- Your compromised card will no longer work.
- You should receive your new card in 4-5 business days.
- If you added your card to a digital wallet and the fraudulent transactions are digital wallet- transactions, you should remove your card from the digital wallet immediately.
- You will need to update any merchants of your new card number for any recurring transactions.
When will my dispute be resolved?
- If written confirmation is received within 10 business days, you may qualify for a provisional credit.
- We will review this dispute and inform you of our decision and/or next steps within 10 business days by emailing you to the email address on record.
- Please keep in mind that our investigation can take up to 90 days to complete.
What happens when my dispute is resolved?
- Our disputes team will send you an email with a final resolution letter.
- If the dispute is in your favor, any previously issued temporary credit will remain permanent in your account.
- If your dispute is denied and you had a temporary credit issued, we may reverse your temporary credit.
- If you disagree with our dispute decision, you will need to furnish any additional information you think is needed for a reconsideration of your dispute.