You can add money to your Save® account in many ways!
- Send money to your Save® account from your financial institution via an ACH with your Save® routing and account number. Funds are available in 2-3 business days.
- Send money through your Save® online account through the web portal or Save app. For step-by-step instructions on how to do this through Save click here. Funds are available in 4-5 business days.
- Set up direct deposit with your employer through our partner Pinwheel or with our Direct Deposit Form.
- Send money from your Mobile Wallet provider or peer-to-peer provider such as Venmo, PayPal, Apple Wallet, etc. You can transfer to your account with most of these providers via an ACH transfer with the use of your Save® routing and account number or with the use of your Save® Debit Invest Card. Please check with your mobile wallet/peer-to-peer provider for any associated fees. Some providers may charge a fee with instant transfers.
- If you're trying to connect your Save® account through a third-party service, you won't be able to because we do not participate with any third-party services that will request your online Save® credentials. You may, however, be able to add your Save® routing and account number to manually add your account information. In such cases, your other financial institution may need to send a micro deposit for account verification to your Save® account. Please visit our FAQ for more information.
- You cannot load your card through an ATM or at a store network at this time. Please visit our FAQ for more information.