You can add money to your Save account in many ways!
- Send money to your Save account from your financial institution via an ACH with your Save routing and account number. Funds are available in 2-3 business days.
- Send money through your Save online account through the web portal or Save app. For step-by-step instructions on how to do this through Save click here. Funds are available in 4-5 business days.
- Set up direct deposit with your employer through our partner Pinwheel or with our Direct Deposit Form.
- Send money from your Mobile Wallet provider or peer-to-peer provider such as Venmo, PayPal, Apple Wallet, etc. You can transfer to your account with most of these providers via an ACH transfer with the use of your Save routing and account number or with the use of your Save Debit Invest Card. Please check with your mobile wallet/peer-to-peer provider for any associated fees. Some providers may charge a fee with instant transfers.
- If you're trying to connect your Save account through a third-party service, you won't be able to because we do not participate with any third-party services that will request your online Save credentials. You may, however, be able to add your Save routing and account number to manually add your account information. In such cases, your other financial institution may need to send a micro deposit for account verification to your Save account. Please visit our FAQ for more information.
- You cannot load your card through an ATM or at a store network at this time. Please visit our FAQ for more information.