Save will ask for additional documents to be uploaded to complete your account application review and verify your identity. Save has partnered with Berbix in this effort to quickly and securely verify your documentation. If you received a request from Save to upload documents, this can easily be done from your online portal or Save app.
From the Save app
- Log in to your Save app
- Upon login, you will see a notification requesting a document upload to complete your identity verification for your application
- Select the Upload Hyperlink to the right of the banner
- Select the + sign . A pop up box will open requesting your source for your upload
- Select your document upload source
- Select Allow Access when prompted to allow access to your photos, or your camera
- Upload your documents. Be sure to include a copy of the front and back of your document if uploading a copy of a Driver's License or Identification Card. Complete by selecting "Upload". You will see a message noting Documents Successfully Uploaded, if successful.
From the Online Portal
- Log into the Online Portal at joinsave.com
- You will see a message noting the upload required. Click on Upload.
- Click on Select file or Drop File here for your document upload. Be sure to include a copy of the front and back of your document if uploading a copy of a Driver's License or Identification Card.
- You should see the file name of the items uploaded. Complete by selecting Upload.
- You will see a message noting Documents Successfully Uploaded, if successful.