If you received a request from Save® to upload documents, this can be done easily from your online portal or Save® app.
From the Save® app
- Log in to your Save® app
- Upon login, you will see a notification requesting upload of documents
- Select the Upload Hyperlink to the right of the banner
- Select the + sign . A pop up box will open requesting your source for your upload
- Select your document upload source
- Select Allow Access when prompted to allow access to your photos, or your camera
- Upload your documents. Be sure to include a copy of the front and back of your document if uploading a copy of a Driver's License or Identification Card. Complete by selecting "Upload". You will see a message noting Documents Successfully Uploaded, if successful.
From the Online Portal
- Log into the Online Portal at joinsave.com
You will see a message noting the upload required. Click on Upload.
- Click on Select file or Drop File here for your document upload. Be sure to include a copy of the front and back of your document if uploading a copy of a Driver's License or Identification Card.
- You should see the file name of the items uploaded. Complete by selecting Upload.
- You will see a message noting Documents successfully uploaded, if successful.