Save will ask for additional documents to be uploaded to complete your account application review and verify your identity. Save® has partnered with Berbix in this effort to quickly and securely verify your documentation. If you received a request from Save® to upload documents, this can easily be done from your online portal or Save® App.
A list of acceptable additional supporting documents you can upload can be found here.
From the Save® App
- Log in to your Save App.
- Upon login, you will see a notification at the top of your screen requesting a document upload to complete your identity verification for your application.
- Select Upload.
- Select the + box. A pop-up box will open requesting your source for your upload.
- Select your document upload source.
- Select Allow Access when prompted to allow access to your photos, or your camera.
- Upload your documents. Be sure to include a copy of the front and back of your document if uploading a copy of a Driver's License or Identification Card. Complete by selecting "Upload". You will see a message noting Documents Successfully Uploaded, if successful.
From the Online Portal
- Log in to the Online Portal at joinsave.com.
- You will see a message noting the upload required. Click on Upload.
- Click on Select file or Drop File here for your document upload. Be sure to include a copy of the front and back of your document if uploading a copy of a Driver's License or Identification Card.
- You should see the file name of the items uploaded. Complete by selecting Upload.
- You will see a message noting Documents Successfully Uploaded, if successful.