There are a few instances in which your Save Debit Invest card may not work. We understand this can be frustrating and we apologize for any inconvenience.
We ask that if your card declines or is not accepted, that you verify the following:
1. Do I have a sufficient balance for this transaction?
2. Am I entering the correct Zip Code or address?
3. Am I entering the correct Expiration date or CVV code (last 3 digits of the card)?
4. Am I entering the correct card number?
5. Did I enter the correct pin number?(If attempting an ATM withdrawal or Pin transaction).
6. Did I attempt to process an international transaction and forgot to add a Travel Notification?
If the above appears to be correct, please try your purchase more than once. Remember you can use your debit card to pay in many methods, please try more than one method. You can swipe, insert your card, manually enter the card number, or use as a contactless payment. There are also times where the issue could be from the vendor, due to the payment processing machine used, or caused by the debit card networks.
Save's Customer Support is here to help. Please contact us if you experience any issues or have any feedback to share with your debit card use.