Save has partnered with Plaid to integrate your bank account information directly through our online portal or Save app.
The process is quick, easy, and secure. You may however, be unable to link your bank account for a few reasons as listed below. As a security precaution, there are also certain institutions we will not do business with, some examples include Chime and Metabank.
Reasons why you may not be able to link your account:
- Your institution is not a participant with Plaid.
- You are entering an invalid username or password for your bank account.
- The name on your bank account doesn't match the name of your Save account.
- The account you are attempting to use does not allow for ACH (electronic debits).
- The account you are attempting to use is not a transactional account (checking, money market).
- Your institution does not allow for external transfers to a consumer account.
- You may have a limit in place for ACH transfers by your institution.
If you run into any issues linking your bank account, please contact customer support.