SAVE® currently offers only "Single ownership accounts".
A single ownership account is an account owned by one person.
- The account is in one person's name only.
- This person must be 18 years or older, and a US Citizen, or resident alien.
- The account holder must be residing in the US.
- Great news! You may designate beneficiaries to your single ownership account.
We are working diligently on offering more types of accounts for you in the future.
Types of accounts not currently offered:
- Joint Accounts
- Business Accounts. This includes "Doing Business As" (DBA's), Corporations, Partnerships, Limited
Liability Companies, Unincorporated Associations.
- Fiduciary Accounts. This includes any account owned by one party but held in a fiduciary capacity.
Example: Uniform Transfer to Minor Accounts, Escrow Accounts, Interest on Lawyer Trust Accounts.
- Revocable and Irrevocable Trust Accounts
- Government Accounts, Public Fund Accounts
- Health Savings, IRA Accounts, Employee Benefit Plan Accounts.
Sign up for the Save Debit Invest account.
The Save® Market Savings account is coming soon!