Our accounts are "single ownership accounts".
A single ownership account is an account owned by one person.
- The account is in one person's name only.
- This person must be 18 years or older, and a US Citizen, or resident alien.
- The account holder must be residing in the US.
You may however designate beneficiaries to your account.
Type of accounts we do not currently support:
- Joint Accounts
- Business Accounts. This includes "Doing Business As" (DBA's), Corporations, Partnerships, Limited
Liability Companies, Unincorporated Associations.
- Fiduciary Accounts. This includes any account owned by one party but held in a fiduciary capacity.
Example: Uniform Transfer to Minor Accounts, Escrow Accounts, Interest on Lawyer Trust Accounts.
- Revocable and Irrevocable Trust Accounts
- Government Accounts, Public Fund Accounts
- Health Savings, IRA Accounts, Employee Benefit Plan Accounts